Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.mobilegamingzone.co.uk. Mobile Gaming Zone is the brand name for mobile gaming services offered by TMN Enterprise T/A (Registered company number 10846465).
We have tried to make easier for you to understand what information we collect and why we collect it. The way we process your information and your current settings will remain unchanged. Instead, we’ve simply improved the way we define our activities to make sure we’re doing our very best to protect your information and put you in control of what happens to it.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices and if you have any concerns drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
How we collect your information
This is the information about you that you may give us by:
• filling in forms on our website;
• as part of using our services;
• by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, online chat or otherwise;
• Sharing information on social media from our website; or
• Reporting a problem or concern on our website.
• Google Analytics
Google Analytics are used widely by websites and mobile applications to collect information about how visitors use a site and/or the App. We may use Google Analytics cookies to collect information about how users use our platforms and to improve our platforms. Google Analytics collect information in an anonymous form and will not allow us to identify you or collect any personal information about you. Google Analytics do not track your internet activity after leaving our platforms.
• Social Media
Our platforms may contain buttons and content from social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube to enable you to share content from our platforms with your social media networks. If you use these features, these social media sites may use their own cookies. Information on how these are used can be found on their respective websites.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Our contact forms capture following details to provide you better service
o your full name;
o postal address;
o e-mail address;
o records of your correspondence with us;
o phone number (s);
o username and password;
o photos and videos;
o social media account names;
o payment details;
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Why we collect your information
With regard to each of your visits to our sites we may automatically collect the following information:
• information shared by you while creating an account on our website
• information shared by you while registering for our newsletter subscription
• technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, type of mobile device you use, a unique device identifier (for example your device’s IMEI number, the MAC address of the device’s wireless network interface or the mobile phone number used by the device), mobile network information, your mobile operating system, your login information, browser type and version you use, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
• information about your visit to our platforms, including the full uniform resource locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our platforms (including date and time); pages you viewed or information you searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number;
• details of your use and visits to our website including, but not limited to traffic data, weblogs and other communication data,
How we share your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
a. communicate with you in response to your booking of our services on our website;
b. to provide you with support in using our website, and to provide you with the information that you request from us;
c. to provide you with information about one of our many events;
d. to provide you with information about our services;
e. to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. We will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about services similar to those which we offer on our website;
f. to send you news items which are relevant to your interests;
g. to notify you about changes to our services;
We do not disclose your information to third parties. All your information is secure with us and is only utilized for providing support and services to deliver better customer experience to you.
How we protect your data
• We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed.
• While we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred via the internet. If you have any particular concerns about your information, please contact us.
• We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
• We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for.
• In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal information so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case we may use such information without further notice to you.
• If you request to receive no further contact from us, we will keep some basic information about you on our suppression list in order to avoid sending you unwanted materials in the future.
We abide by following privacy rights
• Right of access
You have the right to know what information we hold about you and to ask, in writing, to see your records. We will provide you with details of the records we hold as soon as possible and at latest within one month, unless the request is complex. We may require proof of identity before we are able to release the data. Please drop in an email to email@example.com with this request.
• Right to be informed
You have the right to be informed how your personal data will be used. This policy as well as any additional information or notice that is provided to you either at the time you provided your details, or otherwise, is intended to provide you with this information.
• Right to withdraw consent
Where we process your data on the basis of your consent (for example, to send you marketing texts or e-mails) you can withdraw that consent at any time. To do this, or to discuss this right further with us, please drop in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Right to object
You also have a right to object to us processing data where we are relying on it being within our legitimate interests to do so (for example, to send you direct marketing by post). To do this, or to discuss this right further with us, please drop in an email to email@example.com
• Right to restrict processing
In certain situations you have the right to ask for processing of your personal data to be restricted because there is some disagreement about its accuracy or legitimate usage. To do this, or to discuss this right further with us, please drop in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Right of erasure
In some cases, you have the right to be forgotten (i.e. to have your personal data deleted from our database). Where you have requested that we do not send you marketing materials we will need to keep some limited information in order to ensure that you are not contacted in the future.
• Right of rectification
If you believe our records are inaccurate you have the right to ask for those records concerning you to be updated. To update your records, please drop in an email to email@example.com
If you have any complaints regarding any aspect of privacy, we request you to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org